It is the longest beach in the municipality, with more than 3 km in length, which makes it an ideal place to walk along its shore. Has a quieter than Levante and is where greater focus on domestic tourists character. It is an urban beach that has a seafront promenade that houses a lot of restaurant, bars and places for the enjoyment of tourists.
It has a complete offer of services and leisure facilities, such as floating platforms, biblioplayas, children's games, play-sports games, shadow areas for reading or the service of accessible beaches, which facilitate access and enjoyment for people with reduced mobility .
- Length: 3.100 meters.
- Width Medium: 74 meters.
- Maximum Width: 105 meters.
- Minimum Width: 33 meters.
- Surface Sand: 146.239 m2.
- Lavapies: 89 moduloes de 2 Pipes
- Waste bins in Arena: 145
- Litter bins on walk: 54
- Parasols (11 meses): 440 en 10 sectors.
- Hammocks (11 meses): 1.700 en 10 sectors.
- Floating platforms (July-September): 1
- Health Care Posts: 2 (Easter-October)
- Monitoring stations / relief(Summer): 5 y 2 in other periods.
- Playground: 6Area of Games playful-sport: 12
- Security flags: 5
- Gateway access: 45
- Green toilet cabins: 15
- Beach Library: 1
- Point Disabled: 2