The Church of Benidorm
The Church of San Jaime and Santa Ana is a church located in the old town of Benidorm, next to the Castle. It was built between 1740 and 1780 after the discovery of the Virgin of Sufragio, patron saint of Benidorm. It is a temple with plant of latin cross with central nave and small lateral chapels. In one of them is the chapel of the Virgin of the Sufragio. In the choir there is a large pipe organ. Built in 2012 by the House of Acitores, and which was inaugurated during the Patron Saint's Festivities that same year. In its interior are celebrated the most important religious festivals of Benidorm, such as the Festes Majors Patronals, Easter or the Feast of Sant Jaume and Santa Ana, patrons of the church.